UTAH ARTS FESTIVAL
Salt Lake City, UT
Thursday, June 22 - Sunday, June 25, 2017
12 noon to 11pm
Library and Washington Squares in downtown Salt Lake City
(200 East 400 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111).
There are five Box Office Entrances to the Utah Arts Festival:
- Library Arch Main Entrance – located midblock on 400 South between 200 East and 300 East). This is the main Festival entrance. Closest to the TRAX line and underground parking.
- Inside the Library (also Will Call) – located on the main floor of the Library in the SHARE Space.
- The Park Entrance – located on the corner of 500 South and 300 East. This entrance is perfect for large groups visiting the Festival and those with special needs.
- City & County Entrance (South) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 500 South (south side of the City & County Bldg). Next to the Art Yard, Toddler Zone and Face Painting areas.
- City & County Entrance (North) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 400 South (north side of the City & County Bldg). Near the Festival Stage, Epicurosity and the Sponsor Patio.
Sorry, we do not accept credit cards or personal checks at the box office - cash only! ATMs are available at the box offices as well as on the Festival grounds.